Principal Protection vs Principal Loss
CAPITAL PRESERVATION STRATEGIES AND STRUCTURES
THE LOAN MAN, LLC has developed an investment methodology that can secure all or part of an investment against potential loss or diminution in value. As a result, we are able to implement capital structures that reduce risks and volatility, and protect against downside losses, while generating attractive yields.
- We arrange the collateralization of invested capital irrespective of the performance of any business. You don’t worry about business failure, stock market, bond market, global market, real estate market or any market.
- A portion of each investment is allocated to acquire hedge assets that mature for up to 100% of the original investment.
- Your business utilizes insurance-based securities issued by American insurance companies rated “A-” or better by Standard & Poor’s.
- Investment upside is generated by the performance of your COMPANY or the COMPANY you invest in and the maturity of the hedge assets.
- This structure assures that the worst-case scenario for any investor is the return of originally invested capital.; and creates a self-liquidating transaction for the issuer.
Investors can substantially mitigate investment and operating risks in virtually any investment while advancing opportunities for attractive long-term risk-adjusted Returns on Investment (ROI) and Annualized Returns (IRR).
BENEFITS TO PORTFOLIO COMPANIES
This structure enables you and/or your potential investors to calibrate and mitigate financial and operating risks; reduce their overall costs of capital, reduce equity dilution, and fund subsequent financing rounds, while creating self-liquidating repayment transactions.
NON-PROFITS, FOUNDATIONS, AND TRIPLE BOTTOM LINE INVESTING
THE LOAN MAN, LLC can help non-profit organizations to build sustainable endowments from charitable contributions and fund self-liquidating loans to support operations that preserve their capacity for service and giving and expand opportunities for financial support.